5 Little Delights this week
1. Easter weekend was so great! I definitely ate a whole bag of Cadbury eggs ;)
2. We played Clue as a family! It was a newer version that didn't have violence and had 50 different scenarios that you could choose from. We had a blast!
3. I was able to go out to breakfast with a great friend and her fiance! (They were visiting Texas)
4. Shopping for some birthday presents with my mom. She always finds great clothes that I overlook!
5. Leaving little notes to my little brother and sister before I leave for college. I always enjoy it and they have something fun to find!