5 Little Delights This Week
1. In one week we had TWO thunderstorms... in Idaho! That should probably be a record. These storms weren't drizzling all day with a few wimpy thunderings they were literally 30 minutes of straight downpour including lightening and loud booming thunder!
2. Eating dinner at the park while soaking in some sun (yes there were sunny days this week ;) )
3. Making my very first spaghetti squash!
4. A cute sticky note left on my pillow from my roommate. Notes always make a day better!
5. Seeing Elder Oaks and Elder Nelson walk into the office for a meeting. I love my job!