5 Little Delights This Week
1. I ate at Zupas this week! Have you ever heard of this place? It has amazing salads, soups, and sandwiches.
2. Spending so much time this week with my family has been amazing.
3. I am leaving for Hawaii today! (Which also means that I get to spend even MORE time with my family!)
4. I am going to be reading Divergent (by Veronika Ross) while I travel and I've heard it is great! I love the summer time when I can read as much as I want.
5. My first roommate from freshman year just got married yesterday! She looked SO beautiful and I am so happy for her! (p.s. her cake was beautiful!)
Link up YOUR Little Delights this week: