1. My favorite dessert is definitely brownies! Even though I love decorating cakes I'm not a fan of eating them. I could probably eat a whole pan of brownies by myself!
2. My sister and I shared a room for 15 years. I wouldn't have it any other way! We were always so close to each other and usually never fought!
3. My favorite color is blue.
4. I am always fascinated with different languages and I wish I could speak one fluently.
5. I have very talented eyebrows. I can move them up, down, and around!
6. I used to jazz dance in high school and loved it!
7. I have played the piano for about 13 years. My goal is to play the cello one day!
8. I went camping and got lyme disease from a tick! What are the odds?! Luckily we caught the symptoms in time and were able to treat it.
9. My favorite vacations are ones where a beach is involved :)
10. I had to get glasses when I was in 6th grade, but I only wore them when I desperately needed them.
11. I have lived in Texas for about 9 years. Before that we have lived in Utah and Washington.
12. I have always had long hair until a year ago when I cut it an A-line style for my 20th birthday. I have decided I'm going to grow it out again!
13. I love acryillic nails. Even when I was younger I would put paper clips on my fingertips so that I could pretend I had long nails.
14. My sister and I played with Barbies, Polly Pockets, and Beanie Baby's most of our youth.
15. Playing school was my favorite and I would always pretend I had a class and would teach them the things I was currently learning in school. My mom set up desks, chalkboards, organizing drawers, and charts in our basement and literally turned it into a school for my sister and I. Those are some of my best memories :)
16. I was never into NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, or Brittany Spears. I loved Celine Dion! Haha it still cracks me up that I knew all of her songs and even did a report about her in elementary school!
17. Sometimes I have dreams where I am laughing so hard it wakes me up! Now if I could just remember what I was laughing about...
18. I am a work-a-holic. I push myself to the limits in any job that I have because I love being busy!
19. I only had two wisdom teeth! I've only had 1 cavity ever!
20. Sometimes I get migraines. I get sensitive to light, I start losing my focal and peripheral vision, and then the pain hits which makes me very nauseous. I'm sure glad those don't happen often!
I still have so much to look forward to and can't wait for the new experiences I will have in the future. I hope to live with no regrets, love with all my heart, and laugh often. I love my life!
Pictures of the celebration!
|My roommates made me some delicious dinner|
|On the fridge|
|Frozen yogurt on Saturday night|