It's finally Thursday! I'm not sure about you guys but I sure can't wait for Friday :)
1. Friday was round two of Avengers for me and this time I saw it at a drive-in movie. Drive-in movies are so fun with a great group of friends!
2. I went up to Island Park (in Idaho) and it was so gorgeous! I would go back there in a second! Living in Texas makes you forget how beautiful the mountains are.
3. While I am up at school I miss celebrating mother's day with my mom, but I'm glad that I was still able to talk to her and send her a card!
4. I was walking out the doors of the building I work in and saw a girl in a wheelchair trying to get up the hill. Before I could get to her I saw a guy walking right past her and then turned around and pushed her up to the building. I love catching people do small acts of kindness :)
5. Sitting out on a blanket enjoying the amazing weather and the company of a great friend.
|Sorry for the squinty eyes! It was so sunny!|
Don't forget to link up YOUR 5 little delights! Happy Thursday!