5 Little Delights This Week
1. Getting SO many great responses for "The Little Delights In Life: Wedding Edition" during the month of June :) It's going to be awesome!!
2. Hit 100 YouTube subscribers this week! Wow! I always have a little celebration for every follower and subscriber... thanks for the support!!
3. Studying my scriptures and always finding something new that I can apply to my life.
4. Having Monday off from school was a highlight :)
5. Making cookie dough balls! I have always grown up never eating cookie dough because it has raw egg in it... and this recipe doesn't call for any eggs! It was the perfect match :) No cooking, no raw eggs, and super fast!
Here is the recipe:
1 cup of softened salted butter
1 1/2 cups of light brown sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 cups of flour
6 oz of mini chocolate chips
Cream the butter and sugar. Add in the remaining ingredients (you need to start using your hands or a large spoon once you get to the 2nd cup of flour). Roll them into balls and refrigerate for half an hour (I literally couldn't wait that long so I just started eating some and saved the rest in the fridge!). You can add some drizzles of chocolate or leave it like it is! Store in the refrigerator.
Post your 5 Little Delights here! Don't know what the Little Delights Project is? Click here.