5 Little Delights This Week
1. I am enjoying wedding month very much! I love all of these guest posts and seeing all of the different kinds of wedding cakes :)
2. Signing up for classes for the fall semester was so easy. It took about 10 minutes when usually it could take up to 2 hours (or more)!
3. I love when it stays light outside until a little after 9 o'clock. It reminds me of fun summer memories when I was little. We would stay up "late" playing outside because it was still too light outside to fall asleep.
4. Freshly manicured nails. That's all I have to say about that ;)
5. Finding this in Pinterest... I can't wait to try it!
Don't know what the Little Delights Project is? Read more here!
Tomorrow- Cake Spotlight: Kirstie from You + Me = We
P.S. This Wednesday I am going to be hosting a giveaway... you don't want to miss it!!